Uniqlo cashmere - does it go bobbly or not?

(7 Posts)
Celeriacacaca Wed 05-Oct-16 19:52:24

I'm looking at a crew neck cardigan and am wondering if it will bobble? I bought a jumper from M&S last year and it's very bobbly so don't want to make another mistake. What's your experience please?

SilentlyScreamingAgain Wed 05-Oct-16 20:06:07

All cashmere bobbles. Uniqlo cashmere is nice and thick and will take longer to bobble than M&S cashmere but it all goes that way in the end.

Ouch44 Wed 05-Oct-16 23:42:25

I have 2 uniqlo polo necks that are over 2 years old now and very few bobbles and only under the armpits. Thoroughly recommend.

PacificDogwod Wed 05-Oct-16 23:43:41

Yep, I would recommend them too.
My jumper is over 2 years old and has lasted really well (and I wash it on a cool wool program in the washing machine using Woolite).

EddieStobbart Thu 06-Oct-16 00:07:24

Get one of these. Sorts it out and good as new.

aniceearlynight Thu 06-Oct-16 08:01:09

I have several Uniqlo cashmere jumpers and have always been very happy with the quality but popped into their Oxford Street Branch on Sunday in search of a navy cashmere v-neck and thought this years offering seemed rather rough and thin. Weirdly the grey v-neck jumpers were much softer. Let us know what you think if you do invest. Anyone got any other recommendations for high street cashmere?

Statelychangers Thu 06-Oct-16 08:04:39

Most cashmere will bobble. Uniqlo is no exception but after removing the bobbles a few times, it's fine.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now