OK I am down to three and can't choose, can you help?!

(63 Posts)
keeponkeepinon Sun 02-Oct-16 11:42:23

thea
bella tan
bella black
I have just gone and had a look on the flesh and I love all three. They are really smart and a neat shape yet still chunky. The tan ones are lighter in the flesh than on the screen, a lovely soft brown finish.
I'd never have thought to try the thea boots cheers remus it's going to cost me but they are chunky but don't make your feet look huge.
Which to choose!!
Needed for work as well as play, to go with skinnies as well as black opaques and black skirt for work, and other pinafore type dresses or my denim button through skirt.
They are all lovely, all quite different and all serve different all round purposes!! I like em all! Help!!

Floisme Sun 02-Oct-16 11:50:50

The Theas. Bloody love 'em.

DramaInPyjamas Sun 02-Oct-16 11:52:05

Personally I would choose the first pair, but I do love all three as well.

keeponkeepinon Sun 02-Oct-16 12:09:15

Would those boots be smart enough for work? biting nails can't decide

Floisme Sun 02-Oct-16 12:20:21

I'd definitely wear them for work but I suppose it depends. My workplace is pretty casual.

Halfapintofshandy Sun 02-Oct-16 12:23:20

I prefer the Bellas - the Theas look at bit aggressive lesbian biker boot/dowdy nurse stereotype to me (--not intended to be offensive but probably is anyway apologies--). The design on the Bellas lift them.

As to colour - both are nice. Aesthetically I prefer the tan but suspect the black are more versatile.

If I had to vote, I'd vote tan Bellas.

burnishedsilver Sun 02-Oct-16 12:29:51

Thea, but not for office wear.

keeponkeepinon Sun 02-Oct-16 12:30:41

I think the problem is I need to try these on with a few different outfits both casual and for work. Can't do that stood in the shop though!

keeponkeepinon Sun 02-Oct-16 12:39:04

My office is casual. It's not pencil skirts or anything, a line skirts, some wear jeans, anything goes really.

CantChoose Sun 02-Oct-16 13:20:38

These aren't my thing but having clicked on the link they've sent me 20% off, would you like the code or do you have one already??

keeponkeepinon Sun 02-Oct-16 13:23:52

I have it thank you very much though can'tchoose (that should be my name today) which is why I am feeling the pressure to pick!!

Fuzzypeggy Sun 02-Oct-16 13:54:19

I'm not in love with any of them
But I think the bella black would be the nicest for office wear with the outfits you describe

CantChoose Sun 02-Oct-16 14:49:09

You're welcome. To clarify, when I say they're not my thing I mean that I couldn't really pull them off... I like the tan bellas best though.

Well I love them all (no use) but think either of the black ones will be better for work. My money is on the aggressive lesbian biker boot/dowdy nurse stereotype (wonders if it is possible to be any more offensive in a single sentence about boots).

keeponkeepinon Sun 02-Oct-16 17:05:12

Thanks, still not sure. The black brogues would be playing it safe for work but I don't know if I'd wear them with jeans.
The brown ones I would definitely wearwith jeans but may not go with my work wardrobe as well.
The boots are the wildcard for me. I'm worried that I like them now but in a year or in the spring I'll go off them. But they are lovely as they are a bit different for me.
Hmm. ....

ZaZathecat Sun 02-Oct-16 19:05:49

I'd like the code please Cantchoose!

keeponkeepinon Sun 02-Oct-16 19:15:36

B2016 for 20% off full price but not originals, pfft.
I like the boots. The pics don't do yhe justice, this is why I wish clarks would do a pic of them on a flipping leg. I'd be more inclined to try different things.
I may have ordered all of them to try out at home in a sod it moment....whoops
Still interested in your thoughts though...smileflowers

gammatron Sun 02-Oct-16 19:20:12

Thea are lush! I think they're fine for the office (depending what you wear with them, obvs!)

keeponkeepinon Sun 02-Oct-16 19:23:06

I'm feeling a lot of love in the room for those boots!

StrawberrytallCake Sun 02-Oct-16 19:27:46

I love the the boots - they are more contemporary, the others are nice but that shape seems quite common now. I do like a good dowdy nurse lesbian boot personally though wink

keeponkeepinon Sun 02-Oct-16 19:36:18

grin

keeponkeepinon Sun 02-Oct-16 19:38:11

OK then the boots are out of my usual comfort zone.
Tell me what you would wear them with?

StrawberrytallCake Sun 02-Oct-16 19:47:00

Definitely your pinafore dresses, maybe an a-line skirt with jumper, hush have a shirt dress in at the moment I would definitely wear with them, opaques..might get some of those too!

So far I've worn mine with:
Whistles tube skirt, opaques, plain t-shirt and biker jacket
Black skinnies and a jumper
Pleated midi skirt and opaques
Mini kilt and opaques

keeponkeepinon Sun 02-Oct-16 20:05:05

Oh you people are way cooler than me. I have a boden ruched skirt but not convinced I could pull it off with tights and boots.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now