Ugg boots

(6 Posts)
nothappymummy2014 Sun 02-Oct-16 11:01:17

Looking to purchase a new pair of genuine Ugg boots as my cardy boots bought in 2010 are falling apart. Can anyone recommend where to purchase where you may get a slight discount (but need to be genuine)?

Any tips on sizing welcome too - my existing pair say 5.5 (I'm normally a 6) but not sure if sizing has changed since I purchased my last pair.

Nanasueathome Sun 02-Oct-16 11:02:36

Ugg have an outlet shop at Bicester if you are near there

TheFairyCaravan Sun 02-Oct-16 11:04:33

Shoeaholics sell Ughs at a discount.

WhooooAmI24601 Sun 02-Oct-16 11:09:27

Very often have discounts on Uggs. I bought some leather chelsea Uggs recently from there but they're so tight I couldn't get them over my high arches to even try them on. I think most Uggs tend to be designed like that.

acurtis1234 Sun 02-Oct-16 11:14:56

Second Shoeaholics, they send practically daily emails with new discounts, if you can stand the spam. The saving is worth it though if they eventually offer something you want. Also on signing up you get a discount or £10 off or something, which can be stacked with any discount codes. Plus Quidco.

I think size down for the Classic, or anything based on the Classic boot, like the cardy style. For the more standard boot styles, I think they are more true to size.

PNGirl Sun 02-Oct-16 12:06:25

Mandmdirect.com do them. Sometimes asos do 20% off anything codes for birthdays etc.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now