mums where do you shop?

(13 Posts)
Shadow1986 Sat 01-Oct-16 20:17:24

With winter rolling in, I've realised I don't have much in terms of Autumn/winter clothes so need to stock up.

I usually shop in miss selfridge/warehouse/oasis/new look and while I do find some nice stuff, a lot of it just seems so young for me now (I'm 30) - particularly miss selfridge and new look. Lots of crop tops etc...! And it doesn't always last very long.

Is there anywhere else you ladies shop to get nice, decent clothes like jumpers that will last? I don't mind paying a bit more for quality. Thanks.

Nearlyadoctor Sat 01-Oct-16 20:25:23

Hush
Mint Velvet
Jigsaw
M&S
Joules ( not patterned)
White company

NantucketNightbird Sat 01-Oct-16 20:26:44

It depends what style of clothes you like? I had a green dress on from new look today with dove grey tights I'm 31.

zoebarnes Sat 01-Oct-16 21:20:48

I shop in similar places to you OP, but i also have given up on Miss Selfridge/Top shop etc as its all a bit young and tight for me after two kids and a few too many chocolate bars.

I get stuff now mostly from Oasis, H&M and Debenhams. We also have a Peacocks in my local town, which isn't the greatest quality but can be a great place to get cheap t-shirts, vests, cardigans etc.

Nanasueathome Sat 01-Oct-16 21:25:27

Jigsaw
Hobbs
Baukjen
Hush
Masai
Joules
Boden
Seasalt

albertcampionscat Sat 01-Oct-16 22:02:22

Uniqlo, zara, charity shops.

LockedOutOfMN Sat 01-Oct-16 22:08:03

Zara, H&M, Mango,

SinglePringle Sat 01-Oct-16 22:08:45

I'm not mum but I'm over 40. Here's where I shop:

Zara (lots)
ASOS (lots)
Top Shop
Whistles
Warehouse (the new rebrand is great)
& Other Stories
Massimo Dutti
Jaeger
The Outnet
Net a Porte
The Dressing Room

elQuintoConyo Sat 01-Oct-16 22:09:00

I'm 41. Mostly H&M with the odd Massimo Duti thrown in.

Hate Zara.

Shadow1986 Sat 01-Oct-16 22:29:20

Lots and lots of ideas here for me to have a look at, much appreciated ladies!

PonderingLikeAPond Sat 01-Oct-16 22:31:00

Sainsburys and Primark because im poor and lazy grin

CallarMorvern Sat 01-Oct-16 23:39:22

TKMaxx, Sainsburys, Peacocks, Ebay, charity shops.

70isaLimitNotaTarget Sat 01-Oct-16 23:45:40

I'm a Mum and ancient grin to boot.

M&S, Sainsbury, Primark, some H&M but they have too much synthetic, QVC (so shoot me wink )

DD is a gorgeous tall size 8 . She likes Top Shop, Forever 21, H&M, Victoria Secret Pink, Urban Outfitters. (I feel really out of my comfort zone in 'her' shops)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now