Bra advice - 32F

(9 Posts)
Rollerbird Sat 01-Oct-16 18:43:30

i have got to wear non wired for now - post surgery.
I measure 33 under and 39 over.
I have a super supportive m and s zip front sport bra 32 dd but the straps and zip isnt suitable for lots of smarter clothes.
I bought a panache sophie non wired online in 32 f. It fits well but i have double boob on the cup. Also the shape it creates isnt great. Very squashed. No flat gore.
Any suggestions?

funnyfoursome Sat 01-Oct-16 20:45:00

Can you get to a Bravissimo store? They are bril. I think they give advice over the phones too!

Liiinoo Sat 01-Oct-16 21:11:55

If you have double boob it isn't fitting well. Perhaps go up a cup size or even two? Don't worry about the numbers or letters, the one that is right for you is the one that fits whether it's 34DD or 28JJJ. I would second the advice to visit or call a Bravissimo store. Their advisors often know the stock inside out and are generally enthusiastic about making you look and feel great.

MrsT2007 Sat 01-Oct-16 21:29:35

If there's double boob the cup is too small. Agree with bravissimo advice. You'll find you vary in sizes depending on make and style of bra xx

thissismyusername Sun 02-Oct-16 08:06:24

debenhams. great range of sizes, their own brand and more expensive ranges. Im a 30F /FF and go there first every time

Freya do a non wired version of the deco which is probably as good as you will get in a no wires bra - they will all squish and push together to an extent though.

linky

Rollerbird Sun 02-Oct-16 09:20:34

Like that freya one.
Do debenhams stock those sort of things?
I could get to a debenhams!

Debenhams do tend to stock Freya, but I'd probably order online as I don't think I've seen it in my local stores.

You're basically in a bit of an awkward size spot for non wired bras - sports bras are easy, but will give you giant sausage mono sweaty boob. Most of the brands which do lots of non wired bras end to be aimed at older ladies and start at a 34. And many others don't do non wired above a D/DD.

Rollerbird Sun 02-Oct-16 09:58:58

Maybe concentrate on sports bras for the next few months then!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now