Help!!

(13 Posts)
MonumentsAndMelodies Sat 01-Oct-16 08:41:26

Going to a wedding today and I bought my dress ages ago. My anxiety is through the roof as it is, just about going and being around so many people I don't know and now I don't feel I can wear this dress. It feels too showy offy sad. I will find a pic and post in a minute. Please tell me it will be OK sad

CodyKing Sat 01-Oct-16 08:42:23

Waiting to see

MonumentsAndMelodies Sat 01-Oct-16 08:44:11

I'm wearing it with black boots and a black leather jacket. My style is usually quite alternative with my tattoos and a black velvet choker. What do you think or do I need to go shopping really quickly :/

CodyKing Sat 01-Oct-16 08:45:52

No! It's a great dress!

Look fab with a leather jacket - and as some will be out doors your be warm X

MairzyDoats Sat 01-Oct-16 08:46:22

I think it's lovely. You'll look great.

CodyKing Sat 01-Oct-16 08:46:51

Actually love to see a biker chick in a cool pretty dress - they can carry them off without too much effort -

Freco010 Sat 01-Oct-16 08:47:59

I think it's perfect!

Lilacpink40 Sat 01-Oct-16 08:48:59

I think you should stick with your regular style. If you rush out and get something different you'll feel uncomfortable all day?
The invitees are inviting you as you are?

BTW I like the outfit and extras sound good too.

MonumentsAndMelodies Sat 01-Oct-16 08:52:27

Thankyou so much, I can't believe I'm sat crying over a bloody dress. I keep telling myself to just put it on and rock the fuck out of it but my confidence has buggered off and is no where to be seen.
The reassurance from you lot is exactly what I needed, I think I'll just fake the confidence until the free wine starts flowing wink wine

LadyBundleBrent Sat 01-Oct-16 09:08:38

I really like your dress and how you are styling it! Don't give it another thought - you'll look lovely! Enjoy the day xx

WicksEnd Sat 01-Oct-16 09:15:45

It's lovely. Don't fret, you'll look fantastic. Have a great day 😊

Groundhogday2016 Sat 01-Oct-16 09:17:31

Wear it, it's fab!

littletike Sat 01-Oct-16 09:22:58

I love it and you'll look fantastic! Wish I had the confidence to rock a look like that!

I have a wedding next week and have been fretting about my dress too so you aren't alone!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now