Dark patterned shirt/blouse

(8 Posts)
DelphiniumBlue Fri 30-Sep-16 18:35:56

I'm trying to find a top which works with black jeans and a black blazer. So not wide sleeves, not boxy, not crew necked and not pastel. Not sheer or synthetic either. I like dark blues and reds, but in my mind's eye I'm seeing something patterned with a black background - or could be a coloured background with black in the pattern.
I've looked at Boden, M&S, Violeta, Debenhams, and supermarkets- don't where else to try! I'm a short bodied, busty 18 with Winter colouring, and would like something at least crotch covering length.
Ha anyone seen anything which might fit my ( very fussy) requirements?
Would pay up to about £50.
TIA

DelphiniumBlue Sat 01-Oct-16 16:49:08

No-one?

DelphiniumBlue Mon 03-Oct-16 22:49:21

Still hoping for suggestions....

GaryGilmoresEyes Tue 04-Oct-16 07:11:24

TK Maxx have dark navy shirts with a small lighter pattern on them. Saville Row range for women. I saw one yesterday and am popping in on pay day to get one. Not sure how long they are though.

Touchacat Tue 04-Oct-16 07:17:50

You've thrown me with the length but Pepperberry have a nice blue one with small navy flowers. Might be too worky maybe.

DelphiniumBlue Tue 04-Oct-16 20:22:49

Thanks, guys - I'd given up hope of any replies!
Will check them both out.

leghoul Tue 04-Oct-16 20:32:03

viscose but maybe something like this there was a short sleeved version with a slightly different pattern in store that is quite long on so should be crotch length but can't find it online

Nemesia Tue 04-Oct-16 20:39:20

H&M have a few. This one is 75% cotton.
m2.hm.com/m/en_gb/productpage.0262285024.html#

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now