Shampoo for frizzy hair

(8 Posts)
Littlebee76 Fri 30-Sep-16 10:27:44

Can anyone suggest and shampoos I could try for frizzy hair please?

My hair is neither curly nor straight but just one frizzy mess. I need something to take it a bit altho nothing to weight it down as it's really quite fine.

Thank you!

weaselwomble Fri 30-Sep-16 11:19:08

One that works for me is the garnier ultimate blends in the brown bottle. The sleek restorer. My hair is a frizz bomb and it doesn't work wonders but it does seem to calm it down a lot.

Maudlinmaud Fri 30-Sep-16 11:23:58

Not a shampoo but a treatment to use after washing. Ojon damage reverse oil. It sorted my frizz right out.

ErrolTheDragon Fri 30-Sep-16 11:36:09

My dd has wavy hair that frizzes, she likes that garnier one too but her favourite at the moment is the l'oreal smooth intense.

Diddlydokey Fri 30-Sep-16 11:38:24

I like Aussie Mega Shampoo and conditioner, followed by some kind of oil

Mybugslife Fri 30-Sep-16 11:39:35

I second the garnier one in the brown bottle! I then put on Aussie reconstructor conditioner and leave it on for about 10 mins.
Blowdrying my hair makes the fizz even worse so I will leave it to dry naturally and it's fine.

I literally look like a lion when I don't do this with my hair! X

Thisismynewname123 Fri 30-Sep-16 11:41:20

I have the same hair. Alterna Bamboo smooth anti frizz, then when dry and straightened, I put a couple of drops of Wella Luxe Oil through it, which makes it feels really soft, holds the straight better, and smells lovely. I know you asked for shampoo but I thought the Luxe oil was worth a mention

www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0090U0WBS/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B009ZVHWW4/ref=oh_aui_search_detailpage?ie=UTF8&psc=1

ErrolTheDragon Fri 30-Sep-16 12:21:56

Ive just realised you said shampoo - dd uses various (being a teen she can get grease and frizz) - its the conditioner which makes the difference for her I think.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now