Tubing mascara

(7 Posts)
OnlyHereForTheCamping Thu 29-Sep-16 07:16:18

I have been using the blinc one. The first one was great, then the second one was a bit clumpy. I love tubing as it doesn't irritate my eyes can anyone recommend a good alternative to blinc?

Wellhellothere1 Thu 29-Sep-16 07:22:53

Watching work interest. I used to use the loreal double extension beauty tubes mascara which is great as you apply the white coat first then the mascara which makes your lashes appear really long. However it's only available in black and I'm blonde so prefer a brown mascara. I switched to No 7 stay perfect tubing mascara but my eyelashes look a bit stumpy with it. Would recommend if you have naturally long eyelashes.

GailTheFish Thu 29-Sep-16 07:28:45

Estée Lauder double wear zero smudge is great - I wear contact lenses and it's the only one I've found that doesn't flake.

MinervaMcG Thu 29-Sep-16 07:29:59

I use Trish Mcevoy but not sure if it comes in brown

OnlyHereForTheCamping Thu 29-Sep-16 08:12:10

Thanks, might try the no.7 as it more definition I am after than length

sighbynight Thu 29-Sep-16 09:33:36

I'm using Clinique flutter-to-full at the moment - it has a dial where you choose how heavy you want it. It makes my rather crap lashes look much better than Blinc does, but it is difficult to get off.

lovelybangers Thu 29-Sep-16 09:33:52

I like the No. 7 mascara.

It's the first time I have tried a tubing mascara though - so have nothing to compare too.

I do love how it doesn't smudge though. Plus it's fascinating washing it off at night smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now