25% off Whistles with Grazia

(20 Posts)
PawWavingCat Tue 27-Sep-16 15:25:34

It's that time of year again, anyone got their eye on anything? I already splashed last month (2 very small bags...), don't think I can justify more Whistles wear.

Statelychangers Tue 27-Sep-16 15:58:35

Olive Annie sparkle knit, side tie jumper and cashmere roll neck dress - the dress might go back, cost per wear too high.

PollyPerky Tue 27-Sep-16 16:38:44

code?

Sugarandsalt Tue 27-Sep-16 16:45:27

I'm getting another sparkle knit, a simple t-shirt and am quite taken with this.

JonahAndTheSale Tue 27-Sep-16 17:01:59

Can anyone share the code please?

Floisme Tue 27-Sep-16 18:27:56

WH25AW16
I'm not supposed to be spending any more but hey... I'll probably get another sparkle knit. I've already got two but I've worn them so much that a new one would easily earn its keep.

I briefly got excited when I saw the words 'tube skirt' as I was a fan of the old double layer ones but they're now ribbed with a split which is a bit A-lister-on-the-red-carpet for me but here it is anyway: www.whistles.com/women/clothing/skirts/ribbed-jersey-tube-skirt-23786.html?dwvar_ribbed-jersey-tube-skirt-23786_color=Burgundy#start=1

I also love this but it's not going to happen www.whistles.com/women/limited-edition/leather/peggy-leather-jacket-23699.html?dwvar_peggy-leather-jacket-23699_color=Green#start=1

JonahAndTheSale Tue 27-Sep-16 18:29:40

Can anyone comment on the quality of the sparkle knit?

Is the khaki a nice colour in real life? It looks a bit brown on the website!

Floisme Tue 27-Sep-16 18:39:37

Jonah mine have worn very well even though they're viscose/polyester made-in-china nonsense. I wash carefully though, on delicate cycle and inside a pillow case.

I got the khaki one last year and I really like the colour. It's not a greeny green but kind of muddy and, on me, oddly flattering. Def not brown. I've not seen one in real life this autumn though so I suppose it may have changed.

Statelychangers Tue 27-Sep-16 19:32:15

I got an Sparkle knit last year, it wears and wash well, keeps it shape and has not bobbled.

Judydreamsofhorses Tue 27-Sep-16 20:13:56

I bought this boring-but-useful jumper with the mailing list code last week:

www.whistles.com/women/clothing/knitwear/fine-gauge-marl-knit-22147.html?dwvar_fine-gauge-marl-knit-22147_color=Navy#start=1

sugar I tried that dress on a few weeks ago, it is so lovely but HUGE, so size down at least once if not twice. I'm a 10/12 and the size S drowned me.

PawWavingCat Tue 27-Sep-16 20:17:55

I wasn't going to buy anything, except I have been eyeing up the navy sparkle knit. And maybe a dress.

But I'm off to visit a Cos later in the week, so will put any Whistles purchase on hold whilst I check out the Cos options. My bank balance will thank me for it.

Sugarandsalt Tue 27-Sep-16 21:04:37

I bought the jersey split tube skirt and the grey cropped Annie sparkle knit. I have the navy sparkle knit from about 4 years ago and still wear it all the time. Going to try on the giraffe print dress and then decide. I'm generally a 12 in whistles but sometimes a 14 on bottom depending on the cut. I have large hips!

Blackcurrantvodka Tue 27-Sep-16 21:07:09

Does anyone know if Whistles ever send out codes for extra % off sale/already reduced items?

Beautydiva Thu 29-Sep-16 16:59:44

I also wanted to know this. Any further reductions on sale ?

Clawdeen Thu 29-Sep-16 17:04:41

Do you know when the offer runs out?

Sugarandsalt Thu 29-Sep-16 17:05:15

Runs out on Monday night I think.

lazysummer Thu 29-Sep-16 19:50:11

Anyone have the red or navy blake bag? Looks nice quality.

Statelychangers Thu 29-Sep-16 20:37:29

The blake caught my eye the other day when I was leaving back my dress, I kept walking....it looked really nice. Good colour, good quality...from outside the window.

lazysummer Thu 29-Sep-16 22:57:40

I am tempted. Red or blue though, that is the question?

PawWavingCat Fri 30-Sep-16 15:19:47

Right, I'm passing on the Whistles offer this year as I went to Cos and bought a most beautiful dress (amongst other things) <derailing own thread> Happy Whistles shopping everyone.

Ps summer I think the Blake bag is nicer in navy.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now