Any girdle/support options to sort saggy stomachs skin (post baby weight loss)

(3 Posts)
NewBallsPlease00 Mon 26-Sep-16 00:30:28

So first baby loads of walking & breastfed, weight fell off, absolutely back, fitter and slimmer than before pregnant
Second baby, I was older he was bigger and I reckon in being same size overall but all front bump.
A year on I'm lighter and fitter than a decade ago stealth boast yes because no one in r l notices but u have awful stretched/sagged pouch, if I lightly compress of pressure to sides it like loiks normal, otherwise bloody awful. I have split abs too so can't focus on the area as I might otherwise, so, has anyone used any compression garment & did it work?
Just want No sag....

CurlsLDN Mon 26-Sep-16 08:11:44

Hi op, I have the same soft saggy bit.

I find these really make a difference, they are largely cotton so comfortable to wear everyday and not sweaty, but they definitely do have firm hold at the front
www.marksandspencer.com/2-pack-firm-control-full-briefs/p/p22455361?image=SD_02_T33_1613_Y4_X_EC_90&color=BLACKMIX&prevPage=srp&pdpredirect

I also want to try sloggi control maxi briefs, which are often mentioned on here as the holy grail, and have amazing Amazon reviews, but they are double the price per pair so I got the m&s ones as a kind of trial run, and they do the job

barefootbird Mon 26-Sep-16 10:09:33

I found the spanx that come right up to your bra line are good (the non shorts version).

The thing that really helped with the muscles separation was physio, I pushed to be referred through the NHS but I would have paid for private if I'd had too because once my core was strong again everything else fell into place. Also Pilates with an instructor who knows how to deal with diastasis recti and a diet that cuts out food that made me bloat.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now