t "Philips Lumea IPL Cordless Hair Removal Device

(9 Posts)
SheStoodInTheStorm Fri 23-Sep-16 06:59:07

I bought a Lumea IPL device from Amazon on a lightening deal. It was a rush decision and a lot of money!

Does anyone have one and are they worth the price tag?

SheStoodInTheStorm Fri 23-Sep-16 06:59:51

Philips Lumea SC2007/00 IPL Cordless Hair Removal Device on Body and Face

^ this one

PotOfYoghurt Fri 23-Sep-16 07:03:33

I love mine. I don't use it as often as I should so I forget, but even after one use hair was growing back with patches missing. It works better for certain skin and hair types though. Are you fair-skinned with dark hair?

SheStoodInTheStorm Fri 23-Sep-16 07:16:20

Thanks for replying! I am fair. Yes dark hair and fair skin!

SheStoodInTheStorm Fri 23-Sep-16 07:17:06

Just eyeing up the unopened box and wondering if it is another expensive mistake! Clarisonic

Whoooodat Fri 23-Sep-16 07:18:39

I hadn't used mine much before it suddenly stopped working. It did have an effect though as I only did one leg and still have one leg hairier than the other two years later confused.

ThursdayNextIsMyHero Fri 23-Sep-16 07:21:11

I don't have the cordless one, but I have got a Lumia comfort, I think it is. I did start noticing a difference quite quickly but it took longer than I was expecting to get to the stage where I have little re-growth.

takesnoprisoners Fri 23-Sep-16 07:33:04

It is brilliant. If i remember to use it. I have extremely dark hair and even a slight moustache makes me look horrible. Since this, I have none and have only got a faint line eventhough I have not used it for 2 years. also use it on my arms.

HereKittyKit Fri 23-Sep-16 07:37:23

I'm about to put mine on ebay because even though it works and i paid 400 quid I am lazy and don't bother using it at all. When i first got it I did abd it worked fantasticly but i just don't have the energy to be zapping myself.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now