Bra intervention please!

(8 Posts)
Redwagon Wed 21-Sep-16 20:03:07

I'm so sick of wearing bras that just don't fit. confused I'm sorting out my wardrobe and getting rid of anything that doesn't fit properly (hence multiple threads).

How do I measure myself please?

measure as described here

JammyDodger16 Wed 21-Sep-16 20:07:17

I use bravissimo and they just try loads on you until one is comfy and fits nice. Each brand seems to come up differently.

Redwagon Wed 21-Sep-16 20:12:42

Ok I am just going to measure, I'm sure I need handmade bras I have a massive rib cage and tiny tits.

Jammy, I don't have any bravissimo stores nearby only m and s and debenhams and I haven't heard great things about those.

Redwagon Wed 21-Sep-16 20:58:05

37 under bust and 43 leaning over, will work it out using statisticallys link.

bluebiro Wed 21-Sep-16 21:08:02

Try 36E/F or 38DD/E to start with. Don't forget to scoop as described in the link above.

Yup, definitely not in handmade bras territory, you've just had lousy fitting advice :D

Redwagon Wed 21-Sep-16 21:36:08

Wow I've been wearing a 36c sometimes even a B...

I'm excited to go bra shopping on the weekend! It's so annoying that I always feel uncomfortable. I do the scoop thing but everything just kinda creeps back out again but this must be because I'm wearing the wrong size.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now