Ugg Wilcox Boots - getting my Hygge on

(9 Posts)
Mousebank Wed 21-Sep-16 18:15:02

So I've been eyeing these up as a durable alternative to my fluffy standard Uggs- tried these ones on today and they seemed sturdy and a good sole (I walk a lot but mostly pavements and roads) as well as being a bit water resistant too.
Has anyone got them and care to share their thoughts ? http://www.schuh.co.uk/womens/ugg-australia-wilcox-brown-boots/1482856020/

Guccidayoneday Wed 21-Sep-16 18:43:41

I like them, they look a comfy boot for walking. I'm thinking of buying these, good price and they look versatile (I have way too many boots though grin).

Luckystar1 Wed 21-Sep-16 18:56:09

A small word of advice on Uggs with zips. It might just be me (I doubt it!) but I have a pair of zipped uggs (not these ones admittedly) but the zip went at the ankle within about 3/4 months of wear. Ugg don't guarantee zips and to have them replaced cost £80. That zip lasted about 6 months. So basically I'll have bought the boots again in replacing zips...

Kit30 Wed 21-Sep-16 19:01:23

We're British so it's bygge here apparently!

katiegg Thu 22-Sep-16 08:10:06

I have also been eyeing these up! I've just ordered a pair of dr Marten boots thanks to another thread on here blush. I've turned into a bit of a boot junky over the last few years in my quest for the perfect boots.

I got a pair of the traditional style uggs about ten years ago and loved them! wore them to death and they were so warm and cosy but unfortunately not very suitable for wet winter weather so I've never bought a replacement pair.

Mousebank Thu 22-Sep-16 09:46:48

I actually ordered them last night , fairly certain they're the boot for me. Does anyone have Dubarry boots ?

katiegg Thu 22-Sep-16 10:05:30

ohh let me know how you get on with them mouse smile

ThanksForAllTheFish Thu 22-Sep-16 12:36:41

Mouse I have Dubarry boots but I use them on the yard / around horses. They whiff of horses now so I can't wear them elsewhere. Very expensive but well made. They keep my feet warm and dry in the coldest winter weather. They are on thier 3rd year now and still going strong.

Mousebank Mon 26-Sep-16 21:27:53

So I wore them all day today and they're very warm and comfy and sturdy smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now