Best product to cover up dark under eye circles

(13 Posts)
Cumberlover76 Wed 21-Sep-16 07:47:04

It's probably been done many times before but I've been back a few pages and can't see any threads on the subject recently.

Please can I have your recommendations for covering up dark under eye circles. I know more sleep, more exercise and less booze will help but for when I fail with that, what is the answer.

I've have a medium light skin with a yellow undertone rather than pink and is combination normal/oily. I'm about to turn 40 if that makes any difference and don't have tons of time in the morning to do make up. I would consider up to £30 and if there are any more natural products that would be great.

happyinthesunshine Wed 21-Sep-16 07:58:11

Revlon photo ready concealer/ illuminator. £10 and its buy two get one free right now smile
Very like the toucheclat but a third of the price. Nice product.

Lottapianos Wed 21-Sep-16 12:39:49

Bourjois Happy Light concealer, applied with Real Techniques mini sponge. The sponge allows you to 'bounce' the product onto your skin so no dragging / pulling and you get heavier coverage. Works for me

idontlikealdi Wed 21-Sep-16 13:04:46

Boing from Benefit.

daisydalrymple Wed 21-Sep-16 13:12:40

The no.7 one that is similar to touch eclat, also touch eclat itself. But am also now going to have a look at the revlon one on offer, as recommended above!

Blueisthemagicnumber Wed 21-Sep-16 13:43:09

Nyx concealer. You need a peachy tone to colour correct the against the blue/purple, then put foundation over the top.

blushrush Wed 21-Sep-16 15:43:20

Erase Paste from Benefit - £20. I love it! Lasts ages and does a very decent job

Cristiane Wed 21-Sep-16 16:36:24

The Bobbi brown stuff is fantastic. I use their Bisque corrector and then use their beige concealer cream/ powder duo on top applied with a brush

Cocolepew Wed 21-Sep-16 16:41:33

LA Girl red/orange concealer with Hard Candy Glamoflague over it

Degustibusnonestdisputandem Wed 21-Sep-16 16:42:43

BY Terry touché veloute - coats silly money but lasts longer than touché Eclat and far superior!

RavioliOnToast Wed 21-Sep-16 16:43:12

Red/orange lipstick with foundation over the top

luckythirteen Wed 21-Sep-16 20:34:46

Bare Minerals Correcting Concealer is the only thing that's come close to covering my horrendous dark circles!

Lymmmummy Wed 21-Sep-16 20:43:48

Think depends on your problem

I have almost darjer pigmentation around the eye area and have found the benefit erase a paste is the best for my needs - I have tried Bobbi brown concealers and others and found them too drying. Whilst light reflective Ines like touché eclait are simply not in anyway effective for me.

If you just have a bit of darkness and don't need lots of coverage I think that some of the collection 2000 concealer are as good as some of the more expensive brands.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now