fatface sizing help

(14 Posts)
poppym12 Tue 20-Sep-16 14:05:28

Do their tops seem to run true to size? I haven't bought anything from there for a few years and I was much slimmer then and shopping seemed easier.

I think they are a little on the large size. I generally fit into a size smaller than I buy elsewhere

I love Fat Face but find their sizes a bit odd. I'm normally a 12 on top 14 on bottom, but I have to get a size 10 in tops from there. Once got dress in a 14 and it was too tight on the ribs, so it can be a bit of trial and error.

LordRothermereBlackshirtCunt Tue 20-Sep-16 14:13:45

They are huge. I usually have to size down at least one size, sometimes two.

thenewaveragebear1983 Tue 20-Sep-16 14:15:11

I find them to be quite low cut as well, and a bit tight across the bust - I'm not especially voluptuous but I find if I buy a 12 they don't fit across my chest or show a bit too much of it!
Love their skinny jeans and trousers though!

poppym12 Tue 20-Sep-16 14:39:48

Thank you. I want it to fit loose and flow-y so I think I'll order 2 sizes to try rather than risk it selling out in the sale.

intheairthatnightfernando Tue 20-Sep-16 14:41:35

Your normal fitted size will be loose and flow-y in fatface sizing.

hollieberrie Tue 20-Sep-16 14:46:54

Yes definitely size down. I have some tops in a size 6. Which is laughable. I'm a size 10.

Runningupthathill82 Tue 20-Sep-16 15:19:37

Yep, size down at least one if not two dress sizes. FatFace sizing is mad.

BeastofCraggyIsland Tue 20-Sep-16 17:07:52

Their stuff comes up huge; I bought a henley shirt there a few weeks ago and just grabbed an 8 as that's my usual size - it was massive! Even the 6 I changed it for is still definitely roomy.

NantucketNightbird Tue 20-Sep-16 18:05:11

Another one saying size down same goes for joules.

ThanksForAllTheFish Tue 20-Sep-16 20:02:04

I find adult clothes size big but kids clothes size small.

I usually need a 14 or a 16 in zip up hoodies (for boob room) but I have a size 12 fat face one that fits perfectly. Not tried their trousers or dresses so can't comment on that.

DD is a tiny little thing that needs 4-5 clothes for width and 5-6 for length but is in fat face age 6-7.

airedailleurs Tue 20-Sep-16 20:05:11

not much experience but bought a size 8 top a few weeks ago that fits perfectly and I'm normally a 10/12, so yes, on the big side.

Verbena37 Tue 20-Sep-16 20:05:30

I disagree about fatface......their tops are always tight in the upper arms and body tbh. I always go up a size in FF but down a size at White Stuff.....their tshirts are always swimming and sack like so defo one or two sizes down there.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now