Best shapewear tights?

(7 Posts)
FelixFelix Mon 19-Sep-16 16:29:30

I posted on another thread and someone recommended John Lewis tights, but the new John Lewis near me doesn't open for a few weeks yet. Just wondering if anyone else knows of any really good 'shapewear' tights?

I have a pair of M&S ones which I have had for at least 4 years, and they are brilliant. I've been looking for reviews on their website to buy some more but there aren't any reviews on the ones I've been looking at. I'm sure they aren't the same ones as my old pair. There's some 'luxurious velvet feel' ones which have very mixed reviews so I am avoiding buying any from there for now.

Looking for firm hold around stomach/hips area. 60+ denier in black. Can't afford Wolford prices unfortunately, so something around the £10 mark would be great.

FelixFelix Mon 19-Sep-16 19:19:08

Bump

WhatamessIgotinto Mon 19-Sep-16 20:40:00

Bumping this for you as I'm looking for the same thing!

Banananananana Mon 19-Sep-16 20:49:06

I saw the thread title and came on to say M&S or H&M.

gnatgnu Mon 19-Sep-16 20:56:52

I got some fab Spanx ones in TK Maxx this weekend for £3.99 - I have always had the M&S ones in the past - the Spanx ones feel like a much firmer hold but without squashing my internal organs!

youllneverknow Mon 19-Sep-16 20:57:38

Someone recommended the shapewear tights from Peacocks to me last year. I was sceptical but tried them and I think they are great. I think I prefer them to the M&S ones I used to buy

FelixFelix Mon 19-Sep-16 21:27:55

Thanks everyone!

Will look out for Spanx in TK Maxx - what denier are they?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now