Primark

(5 Posts)
NantucketNightbird Sun 18-Sep-16 17:36:34

So in going to primark tomorrow, very excited as I live almost 2 hours away from the nearest and only go once or twice a year. So what's nice in there at the moment? I'm hoping to get a cord pinafore smile

They have loads of pinafores but I waltzed past them to the jumper section yesterday so not sure if there were any cord ones. I did get a rather nice grey flecked slouchy jumper for a tenner though. Oh and some new grey skinnies and a grey t-shirt for 2 quid. Maybe I need to step away from the grey!

Oh forgot, I also got a lovely soft blue/grey v neck cardigan too smile

HellsBellsAndBucketsOfBlood Sun 18-Sep-16 18:34:42

Have a quick look on their website to give you some ideas.

It doesn't have everything they stock but still worth a mooch .

NantucketNightbird Sun 18-Sep-16 19:01:30

Thanks smile I don't own any trousers, I live in dresses with tights or bare legged in summer. May live dangerously and try on a pair of skinnies!

rockingthelook Sun 18-Sep-16 21:26:02

There isn't one by me either, we do two major runs per year, so now buying opaque tights, packet of socks, skinnies (can't beat them at the price), the odd jumper and vest tops for under everything to beat off the winter. Did buy a really gorgeous shimmery top still not worn in the summer, finding that some prices are starting to creep up, though still cheaper than the majority smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now