What footwear with this dress?

(6 Posts)
DelphiniumBlue Sun 18-Sep-16 17:07:41

www.whitestuff.com/womens/dresses/blue-fauna-jersey-dress/

It's lovely on, just below the knee on me.
Looks great with bare legs, but getting a bit chilly. I don't really do heels ( though would consider low ones if they are perfect in every other way). I have black long boots but they look a bit heavy with it. Ballerinas don't stay on my feet, especially with tights, and ankle boots don't look nice on me ( thick ankles, sturdy legs!)
So, do I put it away till spring? Or can you lovely people help? And Are nude tights acceptable these days?

operationunkown Sun 18-Sep-16 17:13:05

Id probably go for grey boots what style kind of depends on your look.Of probably do grey boots, textured grey tights and a grey biker jacket. Lovely dress btw.

DelphiniumBlue Sun 18-Sep-16 19:47:36

Ah, have got mole coloured boots, maybe that would work. Have been looking for navy suede, checked that thread but nothing quite right.
What are people's thoughts on nude tights?

operationunkown Sun 18-Sep-16 19:57:50

Mike coloured may work. I don't do nude tights with informal looks personally. I do with when suited and booted for work or posh events (normally micromesh then tbh)

ginorwine Sun 18-Sep-16 21:35:28

If u wear boots in the mole colour maybe balancing them with a crop cardi so the whole thing is more autumnal ?

DelphiniumBlue Sun 18-Sep-16 21:38:40

Yes, was thinking that, or maybe a denim jacket.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now