Next sales: please induct me?

(6 Posts)
MrsMargoLeadbetter Fri 16-Sep-16 22:10:27

To date have kindly been given loads of stuff for my DD but the giver's DD & mine are now a similar size, so need to start buying stuff. Have loved the Next stuff we have been given.

So I wanted to ask you S&Bers how do I start on the next online sales? Think I have read about early access? And any practical tips once the sale is live?

Any intel would be appreciated. TIA.

MrsMargoLeadbetter Fri 16-Sep-16 22:18:15

And obviously a Next sale needs to be on! Just thinking ahead...

Drowzeee Fri 16-Sep-16 22:21:16

You will need an account with Next in order to get a VIP slot / early access to the sale.

chanie44 Fri 16-Sep-16 23:18:33

I only ever buy a couple of items from the catalogue, so by the time I get sent a VIP slot, most stuff has gone.

I find going into a store more successful. I haven't needed to go for a couple of years, but will probably go for the winter sale.

I'm a seasoned pro at the salesmile

MrsMargoLeadbetter Sun 18-Sep-16 18:43:45

Ok thanks.

chanie do the physical sales still open v early? Do you know what you are looking for (ie you know what they sell, have identified what you want)? Or do you just buy stuff that will fit/suit you/your DC (if you have them)?

Sparklingbrook Sun 18-Sep-16 18:47:14

You need to get your elbows sharpened. Last time I went there were people there buying bagfuls, literally throwing anything and everything in. I presumed E bay sellers. I didn't hang about to look, it was chaotic.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now