Who was looking for a cheaper Autumnal Dress?

(7 Posts)
BikeRunSki Fri 16-Sep-16 19:00:52

Somebody linked to a quite expensive dress earlier, o maybe yesterday. It was dark with a bright autumn leaves pattern. Mayve LK Bennett?

Anyway, Sainsbury's have some similar

here and

[https://tuclothing.sainsburys.co.uk/p/Navy-Floral-Print-Dress/130385543-Navy?searchTerm=:relevance&searchProduct= here]]

MandyFl0ss Fri 16-Sep-16 19:09:43

It was ME!
Thanks Bike.flowers
Pretty dress but too long on me (I'm only 5.2") plus I'm looking for really good quality and that's 100% viscose. sad

BikeRunSki Fri 16-Sep-16 19:12:52

That's shame Mandy - I find Sainsbury's clothes pretty good quality, but I know what you mean about viscose. even though everything in White Stuff is Viscose now at 3 times the cost-

Did you see the second like to the shorter dress?

BeJayKayven Fri 16-Sep-16 19:18:01

I quite like Viscose

I think viscose can work well as jersey, but hate it when it's trying to masquerade as cotton or wool. It creases like buggery.

CatherineDeB Fri 16-Sep-16 19:24:21

Jaegar Outlet have an extra 25% off everything this weekend, not floral but I bought this in navy and brown last week.

There might be something floral on there if you look.

MandyFl0ss Sat 17-Sep-16 06:01:23

Thanks all. I am actually not something floral at all, I just happen to love that Warehouse dress; something abstract would be better.
Viscose for me just doesn't work. It makes me sweat and looks like a rag after the first wash.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now