Joules ordering - is this normal?

(9 Posts)
ilovecherries Fri 16-Sep-16 16:00:39

I placed an order with Joules last Friday, and a week later it's still not dispatched? Is this usual for them - seems quite long to me. I emailed them last night, and haven't had a reply.

Nanasueathome Fri 16-Sep-16 16:01:41

Can you call them to check?

purplepixy Fri 16-Sep-16 16:12:20

They are very slow, but that's slow even for them. Think I ordered a top Sat or Sun and it's only been despatched today.

ArieltheMermaid1720 Fri 16-Sep-16 16:15:10

Doesn't seem right, I ordered from them on Thursday and received it yesterday so I would check with their customer service.

I ordered Sunday night and it came today (well, I missed the delivery but the intent was there). I thought that was pretty slow to be honest. Maybe they are inundated after the offer they did at the weekend.

Nearlyadoctor Fri 16-Sep-16 16:24:10

I think they must be busy after the offer as I normally find orders often arrive within 48hrs!

AwayAwayAway Fri 16-Sep-16 16:46:08

Same here. Ordered Monday nothing yet. I called them to find out why and they apparently have a HUGE backlog because of their sale ending last week. My order won't be dispatched until next week, so take that what you will.

NavyandWhite Fri 16-Sep-16 20:12:27

I ordered last week ( I think it was Thursday ) and it came Wednesday.

There's been a 25% off promotion so I bet they've been rammed.

ilovecherries Fri 16-Sep-16 22:13:41

Haven't had a dispatch email yet, but it has changed to dispatched on the website this evening.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now