What shoes for rainy school runs?

(6 Posts)
ILoveMyMonkey Fri 16-Sep-16 10:26:50

New to the school run and after a first very wet school run I started wondering what you all wear on your feet?

Today I wore ankle boots with rolled up jeans but not sure it looked right iykwim.

Help me stylish ladies 👠👡👢

Filiboom Fri 16-Sep-16 11:41:25

No help here I'm afraid, but was about to start a similar thread! I was in soggy trainers today....

I've just been looking at these:
www.jonesbootmaker.com/s/timberland/agecategory-ladies/timberland-boots-rough-wear-boot-2630443534

I'm not really sure, but need something supportive that can deal with very weak ankle and not bey recovered broken foot. My preferred style is less clumpy (and ideally higher heeled, but I know those days are gone...).

mogloveseggs Fri 16-Sep-16 11:43:31

I think I'm going to get a pair of docs or Chelsea boots. Have some tan ankle boots but they look ridiculous as the water stains them.

Branleuse Fri 16-Sep-16 11:45:09

dr marten boots

ILoveMyMonkey Fri 16-Sep-16 13:04:30

Thanks for the ideas, I really like those Filliboom.

How do you all wear your boots with jeans? Tucked in, rolled up? I have huge thighs and teeny ankles (the only part of me that is small grin) so skinny jeans are always loose tound the ankle and when I try to tuck them in my boots I get that baggy ruched look hmm

carrie74 Fri 16-Sep-16 13:16:31

Sam Edelman Petty boots and rolled up jeans

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now