Face Serum

(6 Posts)
SingingOnTheTrain Wed 14-Sep-16 20:52:00

Can anyone recommend a face serum please.

I love the Liz Earle one but its out of my budget. Thanks

Whocansay Wed 14-Sep-16 22:05:49

I have been using 2, (after consulting Mumsnet last time!).

I use Natural Earth Vitamin c serum in the morning and Estee Lauder ANR overnight. So far, it seems to have prevented my face from further disintegration and lines do appear to be a bit better. I have been very happy with both.

joangray38 Wed 14-Sep-16 23:56:15

I have been using some boots botanics face serums - often on 3for2 or half price. My radiance one cost £4 on promotion and it smells lovely and seems to be working. I also have just bought a retinol serum form bebarefaced.com for £12 - Amazon and my wrinkle are going and finally I am getting comments about how my son is looking good, waited over 10 years for this!

AstronautMikeDexter Thu 15-Sep-16 00:03:42

The Aqualia thermal something something Vichy one (whatever it's ridiculous name is) one is amazing and not too expensive. Best of all the ones I've tried.

Nabootique Thu 15-Sep-16 07:44:30

Which Liz Earle one is it that you like? I can look at the ingredients or at least what it does and try and find something similar.

Lottapianos Thu 15-Sep-16 08:14:04

I have dry and dehydrated skin and I get along great with the Superdrug Simply Pure Hydrating Serum. Even better than Vichy Aqualia and costs about £2 smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now