So Boden have 'tributed' the Chloe Marcie for £200

(10 Posts)
LaurieFairyCake Wed 14-Sep-16 19:17:48

Looks very similar

FrancesFarmer Wed 14-Sep-16 19:39:27

It's not bad at all.

arranged Wed 14-Sep-16 19:42:05

Comes in two sizes

I like the look of it but it hasn't got a front flap closure but a zip at the top - reviews saying this is annoying.

polyhymnia Wed 14-Sep-16 22:32:28

Yes, I thought it looked quite good but have been completely put off by reading about the fussy zip. Not for me. I like to be able to get out and put away my Oyster card fast!

PickAChew Wed 14-Sep-16 22:35:36

I have a bag with a zip in the top, but it's a soft bag with a well behaved zip. A stiffer bag (which that looks like) with a sticky zip would be beyond annoying, though.

Shame, because it looks nice (if it wasn't for the lack of pockets)

PickAChew Wed 14-Sep-16 22:37:48

And my zip up bag has a big flap pocket which is where I keep my bus tickets, loose change, radar key and anything else I generally need quick access too. And a nice phone pocket at the back, which I can quickly drop my phone into when I need that hand free.

Floisme Thu 15-Sep-16 07:08:33

I don't normally notice bags but that shape is very early 70s and if you want a bargain, I often see them in vintage shops for less than £20 (probably higher nearer to London). Mostly tan, thick but nicely aged leather, flap fastening. But probably no inside pockets.

Mrs9C Thu 15-Sep-16 14:28:11

Ooh I like..I've been after a Marcie inspired bag for a while.

Mrs9C Thu 15-Sep-16 14:29:40

Though saying that, that zip does sound very annoying to have to clip up each time...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now