Crisp cotton work shirts

(9 Posts)
Finlaggan Wed 14-Sep-16 14:28:18

Where can I get some? I'm after nicely fitted ladies shirts/ blouses. Not manly, nice colours/ patterns etc as opposed to pin stripes with cuff links etc. Everything I see is poor quality, synthetic materials or ill fitting or cost a fortune.

Where is the holy grail of ladies work shirts?

Thanks!

Djangor Wed 14-Sep-16 14:40:11

www.ctshirts.com/uk/clearance-womenswear/

These are nice fabric and under £20 in clearance and sizing worked well for me with the shirts but their breton tops were generous & you have to pay for returns.

ipsofatto234 Wed 14-Sep-16 15:29:53

J Crew - they have a Thomas Mason range which is AMAZING - great fit, great quality fabric and cut for, y'know, actual women so no gaping down the front or massive collars. Bit pricey, but so worth it.

Plexie Wed 14-Sep-16 16:27:52

Also try TM Lewin

They have 70 branches (although not all stock womenswear) so there is more chance of trying on in-store.

I find that Charles Tyrwhitt (CTS) and TM Lewin don't seem to have as many patterned fabrics as they used to so you may have to be patient if you're keen on patterns. Plains and stripes are in abundance though.

JamieLannistersFuckButler Wed 14-Sep-16 16:33:00

Charles Tyrwhitt as Djangor said.

Or T M Lewin, or Thomas Pink.

I would only ever shop in their sales, though!

Finlaggan Wed 14-Sep-16 16:36:29

Thanks. I used to buy Pink shirts but find the cuffs etc quite masculine. Will check out the others thanks.

OldJoseph Wed 14-Sep-16 20:17:31

There are some shirts on the Jaeger Outlet site, not tried myself but I think the quality will be good.

HermioneWeasley Wed 14-Sep-16 20:27:47

Hawes and Curtis - beautiful quality and fit and excellent value

BeJayKayven Wed 14-Sep-16 20:51:27

Definitely Jaeger Outlet - lovely quality and fit and thankfully pure cotton that's easy to iron!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now