Wwyd?

(7 Posts)
keeponkeepinon Wed 14-Sep-16 14:04:19

Wwyd?
I'm still dithering over this one. I don't even know why as I'd walk straight past it in a shop, but it was a bargain and with it all buttoned up including the hood so it looks a bit more funnel neck, it looks quite OK. On the hanger it looks a bit too grown up for a mid thirties iykwim though.
I'm also dithering because I bought some boots recently that I almost sent back but now they are my favourites.
I'm thinking of having a year off buying any clothes at all, so maybe that's making me clutch on to it. I might really want it in a few weeks and be kicking myself if I sent it back.
I'm horribly indecisive at the moment, this is part of the reason I want to pack in clothes shopping for a while. I wanted to do it in Jan, but failed. I think I really need to now, it would do me a world of good. Thanks for listening. Kicks up the rear accepted.
flowers

Fuzzypeggy Wed 14-Sep-16 14:34:33

Me again with the same coat! I think if you really want a coat that you love, then send it back as you're never going to love this one. But if you can be happy with it because of its functionality, price, quality and think it looks ok then keep it, it'll see you through a storm much better than that wool pea coat you love 😉

Fuzzypeggy Wed 14-Sep-16 14:35:15

Ps yes on the hanger it looks dire. Mine does, but looks much better when worn.

keeponkeepinon Wed 14-Sep-16 17:31:09

I don't think I can afford to own a coat I'd love! grin
I am struggling to find anything better though tbh. Everything at seasalt is too plain for me even though that was suggested. I do have a warm parka I've had for a couple of years which is still in good condition I just fancy a change. Plus I am attempting a no clothes buying policy from September. So clinging on to a final purchase!!
All the high street shops don't generally seem to do properly warm jackets. I just want to dress my age and it seems like everything is a bit too old or a bit too young!!

keeponkeepinon Thu 15-Sep-16 20:33:21

Absolutely shameless bump for fresh traffic!!

hownottofuckup Thu 15-Sep-16 20:35:56

I think it probably looks OK on. But I'd feel shit wearing it anyway ifyswim.
Finding a good winter coat is a nightmare.

keeponkeepinon Thu 15-Sep-16 21:52:45

What age group would you put this at?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now