Boots for slim calves & petite ladies

(12 Posts)
Littlebee76 Wed 14-Sep-16 07:46:56

Anyone know where I can find some knee length boots for slim legs?
Every pair of boots I've tried are so baggy in me they look awful. Also I'm only 5ft tall so they are normally slightly too high too!

Mamia15 Wed 14-Sep-16 10:00:32

Jones the Bootmaker - some of their boots come in different calf sizes.

PNGirl Wed 14-Sep-16 10:04:05

Ted & Muffy (used to be DUO) do calf sizes from 30cm up.

Youranus Wed 14-Sep-16 13:19:34

I'm just under 5 ft and very slim, especially my lower legs. These are the only boots that have ever fitted properly. Everything else makes me look like I'm wearing waders!
www.schuh.co.uk/itemalt.aspx?iCode=1543197020

trevortrevorslatterfry Wed 14-Sep-16 13:20:52

My slim-legged friend uses Duo (thanks for the tip they have changed names PNGirl). I am chunky of calf and have also found them v good.

DataColour Wed 14-Sep-16 13:25:00

Yes I was going to suggest Fly London.

justjuanmorebeer Wed 14-Sep-16 13:25:25

Following. Never been able to find any.

Youranus really surprised you posted fly, I find them really wide even with the buckle done up!

I spent my late teens working in various shoe shops and would try on every single pair of boots, must be hundreds over the years. Never fit.

Troika Wed 14-Sep-16 13:29:02

Have duo got better since they changed? I ordered a few pairs from there a few years ago but it was like they'd slimmed down the calf but left the ankle the same size so they were a very strange fit.

GinAndOnIt Wed 14-Sep-16 14:17:08

Troika I had that issue with them last year under their new name. Calf fitted wonderfully but wasn't structured at the ankle so was really baggy. Odd.

Mamia15 Wed 14-Sep-16 14:32:13

Or do what my friend did, give up and wear ankle boots

Sarah2017 Wed 14-Sep-16 21:01:15

Last year I bought 3 pairs of boots from Amazon that were a good fit for my skinny calves. This year also planning to buy some around November. There is a blog that lists some really cool styles which are available on Amazon. The site is findmyfootwear.com , and if you google " boots for skinny calves ", you should see the site in the first few results. Anyway that is how I found it. Hope you get some that will fit your legs smile

Littlebee76 Thu 22-Sep-16 17:22:06

Finally got some!!
Timberland stratham heights boots and they fit perfectly !!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now