Hair dryer recommendations

(8 Posts)
Cakedoesntjudge Tue 13-Sep-16 10:17:08

So my trusty old hairdryer has died - thought I might be able to get away without replacing it by just relying on my babyliss big hair thingymajig but a week on and I am struggling without it! When I went on Amazon to have a look for a replacement I got a bit lost - there seems to be a million and one different functions and most of the reviews state that they've been given the hair dryers to review so I don't really trust them as much.

My hair is long and really thick - my old hairdryer took ages and left it frizzy so if there's one around that's quick/will leave it smoother that would be great. I don't have a huge budget - looking to spend around £40 max. Has anyone got any recommendations?

AbandonedIron Tue 13-Sep-16 10:24:06

I have a pink Andrew Barton one, think it came from Argos or something. Inexpensive, dries quickly, hair smoothy smooth. Will try and find you a link!

AbandonedIron Tue 13-Sep-16 10:26:12

www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/2371665.htm?cmpid=APP003

user1467975542 Tue 13-Sep-16 17:31:02

There are some great hair dryers on the market that contain technology specifically meant to help prevent frizz and leave you with shiny, healthy hair.

If you are after a smooth and silky shine, I would suggest the Nicky Clarke Supershine hair dryer which works a treat! However, if you want to keep it really cheap, then the Tony & Guy Daily Conditioning Hair Dryer is a great pick, as it helps to keep hair hydrated and healthy.

I've reviewed some of my favourites here, features.shopomo.com/health-beauty/hair-care/6-best-hair-dryers-2016/ I hope it helps!

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Tue 13-Sep-16 18:13:54

Parlux

DameDiazepamTheDramaQueen Tue 13-Sep-16 18:22:06

Sorry,have just seen your budget. ETI's are meant to be similar.

Cheesymonster Tue 13-Sep-16 18:44:27

I have an ETI and love it. About £40 from Amazon.

Cakedoesntjudge Thu 15-Sep-16 13:46:51

Thank you everyone! That gives me a much better selection to work with - much less daunting smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now