October maternity wedding guest - plea for help

(4 Posts)
BippityBoppityBullshit Sun 11-Sep-16 22:11:43

I feel like i've searched every corner of the sodding internet for a maternity occasion dress suitable for an October wedding and so I'm surrendering, consoling myself with a lidl knock off twix and asking for the love of god will someone please help me!!!!

The details-
Late October Wedding - in a church - so brr and I'm thinking i'll be wanting tights
I'll be 25 weeks pregnant - second child so sizeable bump
Size 8-10 but find size 10 maternity wear quite loose
I'm a pasty redhead
Not loving my arms right now so coverage would be good - although I realise I can add this.
Budget - I'm only going to be wearing the thing once so I don't want to go overboard and am open to secondhand/ebay finds

My fate is in your hands ladies - please help

HalfStar Sun 11-Sep-16 22:25:06

I wore almost this exact dress - it was asos but a slightly different shade - to a wedding when I was 25 weeks pregnant. www.asos.com/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=6108129
It's very flattering indeed. Would add nice earrings and some class of a faux fur for October. I got lots of.compliments.

StandoutMop Sun 11-Sep-16 22:29:04

I wore a TopShop maternity dress to a wedding when pregnant. Just had a look and there are several on their website I'd happily wear, but depends on your personal style / preferences.

salsamad Sun 11-Sep-16 22:50:19

Isabella Oliver have a bitter chocolate coloured, long sleeved dress in their sale for £25 (was £109). It's the Evesham Maternity dress and its in size 8. Reviews for dress are good. Also available in cobalt blue in same size. They have quite a few other dresses too - the Neale wrap dress in dark ivy ( a lovely dark mossy green) - it's long sleeved and would look great for Autumn. It's more expensive at £89 but be used after pregnancy for nursing as its a wrap and tie dress.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now