Sizing at Uniqlo

(7 Posts)
SheStoodInTheStorm Thu 08-Sep-16 18:26:21

I might get a couple of bits from Uniqlo but what is their sizing like?

I'm a 16 on average.

ElaeudanlaTeiteia Thu 08-Sep-16 20:58:55

I'm a 10-12 and buy a small or medium depending on fit.

SesameSparkle Thu 08-Sep-16 22:43:19

When I was a 14, I wore an L in tailoring and an M in knitwear and stretchy tops (heattech and vests), which I like to be fitted. I never understood their trouser sizing.

PNGirl Fri 09-Sep-16 09:39:44

M is a large 12 and L is a 14 I would say. 16 is probably an XL or L depending on fit. Be careful with tops as some of them are short in the body.

SheStoodInTheStorm Fri 09-Sep-16 19:53:42

Thank you!

Doyouthinktheysaurus Fri 09-Sep-16 22:02:11

I would say their tops are a bit all over the place with sizing. I'm a 14 at the moment and have shirts in a M,L and XL, there doesn't seem to be any consistency.

Their knitwear, I wear a Large. Heattech and airism, I have a Large and they still ride up sometimes. I love them but it's annoying.

I don't like anything too fitted being a bit bigger than I want to be

JemTheAngel Fri 09-Sep-16 22:15:14

I ordered some winter things from them which came today. I'm on the bigger end of a size 14 and the L things all fitted but were roomy not tight, a L dress I am considering changing for a medium. I also ordered a coat and I'm paranoid about coats being too small over jumpers, so I ordered XL and it is massive on me. It definitely needs to go back and I may well order to store and get M as well as L to try.

The only exception is the stretchy black trousers I bought there in the summer. They are a L and I definitely couldn't wear smaller.

Depending on your shape and what you are ordering, L might be right for you

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now