& Other Stories Short Galaxy Shirt Dress

(7 Posts)
BritneyDidItAgain Thu 08-Sep-16 14:53:57

Bought this in a 12 online. Love it but it gapes a little on my boobs so could do with a 14. Of course it's now sold out (so also can't find web link).

Writing this on the extremely slim chance somebody bought the 14 they want to swap for a 12? Otherwise I like the dress so much I'm going to have to stop eating cake for a bit (which sounds hideous).

Rinceoir Thu 08-Sep-16 15:48:29

If it's only gaping a little could you add an inside button or just use a safety pin? I love that dress OP, now I'm going to have to try eBay it!

Judydreamsofhorses Thu 08-Sep-16 15:54:12

I so wish I had ordered this when it was still in stock. If you decide cake cessation is a bridge too far, I'll buy the 12 from you.

BritneyDidItAgain Thu 08-Sep-16 16:19:44

Good suggestion Rinceoir, am not famed for my practicality. Judy (love the name!) think I will hold on to it as an breastfeeding at the minute and thinking my boobs will probably shrink a bit over the next few months.

Rinceoir Thu 08-Sep-16 16:56:32

I have narrow shoulders, large breasts and a small waist so I often have to choose between gaping or baggy! I've found adding an invisible button does the job if things are just a little tight! I stopped breastfeeding over the summer and have dropped 2 cup sizes .

BritneyDidItAgain Thu 08-Sep-16 19:30:59

Good to know, thank you!

LadyChatterleysOM Fri 16-Sep-16 20:58:37

I bought the maxi version thinking I'd shorten it... it arrived today and it's amazing! all swishy and so flattering, I love it! I'd recommend it if people can't get the shirt dress

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now