Upper lip lines

(6 Posts)
BeJayKayven Thu 08-Sep-16 12:34:23

Can anyone recommend a topical cream that really helps with these please

flagnogbagnog Thu 08-Sep-16 14:13:42

Sorry I don't have anything to recommend but watching with interest

gonegrey56 Thu 08-Sep-16 14:16:08

I have had a tiny bit of filler put into the vertical ones. No duck face look, just makes these lines disappear (I do not have filler in the actual lips). Works brilliantly ! Lasts 2 years or so.

dragonsarebest Thu 08-Sep-16 14:25:03

Not a permanent solution I'm sure but I've been using HadoLabo premium hyuralonic (sp?) acid stuff and mine just aren't there any more. I expect they'd come back if I stopped using it, but it's working for me right now. Skin looked loads better after a few days.

This is the one I'm using

Nabootique Thu 08-Sep-16 14:46:21

It depends on the cause. If you are dehydrated, as in the surface layers of your skin are lacking in water, then a product like the one dragons recommends would work. If it's a sign of ageing, then a retinoid can reduce them, but I would think it's a tricky area as retinoids probably aren't something you'd want to get on your actual lip. I plan on doing what gonegrey has done in a couple of years, I think. I have two tiny ones.

BeJayKayven Thu 08-Sep-16 14:53:38

Thanks all. I'm going to try that dragon , I've seen it recommended on here before as well. The rest of my face seems to be holding up well but I have an awful habit of tensing/pursing my mouth so it's had a bad effect. I look like I smoke 40 a day (I don't smoke)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now