Anyone tell me if this 'goes' ?

(8 Posts)
MermaidTears Mon 05-Sep-16 17:22:42

Hi!
I purchased these shoes after two lovely mumsnetters found them for me on my last thread!
I've ordered jeans and a top to wear with them for an upcoming night out and now panicking that it doesn't go.
Black outfit and then tan shoes?
Is this mismatched?
Thanks!

MermaidTears Mon 05-Sep-16 17:23:14

With blue/black jeans

MermaidTears Mon 05-Sep-16 17:23:32

+ some kind of thick fancy choker necklace?

HappinessLivesHere Mon 05-Sep-16 17:30:45

Looks great. I'd maybe go for a statement necklace rather than a chocker or a bright bag!

Runningupthathill82 Mon 05-Sep-16 17:36:37

I'm not sure the whole outfit would work - you're basically all in black and then really warm tan shoes. I'd break it up a bit by going for either a different coloured top or faded blue skinnies with the black top.

MermaidTears Mon 05-Sep-16 17:42:25

Maybe lighter denim jeans with a raw hem at the bottom? & I have seen some big chokers that also have multiple chains attached under aswell, so a kind of choker/necklace. Ethnic/tribal kind of style.

Silver or gold tones?

I did think that it's too mismatched to be all black then tan at the bottom.

Dammit!!

MermaidTears Mon 05-Sep-16 17:49:42

Failing that any ideas what I could wear with it? Outfit has to go around the shoes basically haha too late to send back.

WicksEnd Mon 05-Sep-16 18:05:09

Definitely better with blue denim rather than black. I'd accessorise with gold, rather than silver, it will look better with tan & a Brown belt too.
Gorgeous shoes!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now