Nuxe prodigieux shower oil.

(6 Posts)
ScarlettDarling Sat 03-Sep-16 22:22:28

Has anyone tried this foaming shower oil ?

I love L'Occitane almond shower oil ( which I found recommended on here!) but fancy trying something different. There aren't many foaming oils around so was wondering what you experts thought of this one

dottyaboutstripes Sat 03-Sep-16 22:27:21

I use it but I'll confess I just went to double check because I didn't realise it was shower oil - it's more a shower gel. I also use the l'occitane almond oil and that doesn't foam at all I don't find, whereas the Nuxe one does, hence my confusion! Smells utterly lush

ScarlettDarling Sat 03-Sep-16 22:30:10

Which do you prefer Dotty? No, the L'Occitane one doesn't foam lots, but I like that creamy, milkiness rather than loads of bubbles. Perhaps the Nuxe might be too foamy and soapy for me?

dottyaboutstripes Sat 03-Sep-16 22:47:10

I prefer the Nuxe but it's more creamy than foamy, I hadn't really thought about that until now! I can't say I feel properly clean when using the L'Occitane

Tanaqui Sat 03-Sep-16 23:12:34

I thought the nuxe was horrid- texture like fairy liquid! Much poorer quality than the oil. However, the perfume is lovely!

ScarlettDarling Sun 04-Sep-16 09:29:51

I won't order it online then. I'm going to M &S next week, I'll have a proper look at it then.

Can anyone recommend any other shower oils?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now