HofC autumns - can I wear this?

(4 Posts)
newtothenet Thu 01-Sep-16 08:45:16

The accent colours match but not sure about the real green base colour. What do you think?

http://www.oasis-stores.com/gb/victoria-and-albert/v-a-chinoiserie-tee/059462.html?dwvar_059462_color=27&position=23&cgid=vam#page=2&start=23&categoryID=vam

Hopefully Thu 01-Sep-16 08:48:25

It's not absolutely perfect, but if you paired it with other Autumn colours it would look fine. Better if you're a blue Autumn though, as the blue might be a bit stark on you otherwise?

newtothenet Thu 01-Sep-16 09:03:20

Hmm, I'll try it on with a few other things then and maybe a cardigan over. I've only just had my colours done so still trying to figure out how close a match things need to be!

Hopefully Thu 01-Sep-16 09:12:11

I usually suggest at least 50% of a print should be a good match, and the more the better (I'm a HoC consultant), and the rest of your outfit will kind of pull it into place. If you have any Autumn colours in your wardrobe have a think of whether what you're looking at would look nice with them (not necessarily whether that top would go with a particular bottom, but whether the colours look pleasing next to each other).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now