Backless dress

(8 Posts)
Mojito6 Sat 27-Aug-16 19:46:17

Hi

I have an event in a few weeks and the dress I have is backless to just below the waist. What bra do you wear with a backless dress??

Thanks!

marriednotdead Sat 27-Aug-16 23:20:05

You don't!
If you have a small bust (less than a C cup) you can get silicone stick on cups/bras from department stores but if you need a proper bra to look perky enough then that dress is not for you.

<not a hater, honestly, am a bra fitter who cries inside whenever someone turns up expecting miracles>

NicknameUsed Sat 27-Aug-16 23:40:13

My main concern would be whether it will be warm enough to wear such a dress without having to cover up.

Mojito6 Sun 28-Aug-16 00:34:57

Ah crap. I definitely do need to wear a bra! And the dress is so pretty! It's not totally backless so not worried about warmth but it's definitely open where a bra strap would normally sit!

biscuitkumquat Sun 28-Aug-16 00:54:36

I got a backless all in one. It was either from Ultimo or Figleaves can't remember which, and I'm MNing in bed

biscuitkumquat Sun 28-Aug-16 00:58:44

Mine is similar to this

Mojito6 Sun 28-Aug-16 01:22:19

OK that looks perfect! I was looking online at various different strap things that go on a normal bra bit didn't think it would make it low enough but that looks perfect,thanks!

already wondering how you pee in it

nousernames Mon 29-Aug-16 22:14:02

I used parcel tape a la Kim kardashian on Friday night. I had to use a lot but it worked!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now