Make up help needed

(3 Posts)
Chattermummy Thu 25-Aug-16 18:27:43

About 10 years ago I was introduced to Virgin vie one step face base, it was a godsend and I used it daily. I stopped wearing make up apart from tinted moisturiser as kids were little and I had zero time.

I look like shit with tiredness and overwork and life and tinted moisturiser just not cutting it these days. I went online to treat myself to One Step stuff and disvover Virgin Vie no longer exists.

Does anybody know of a good one stop, easy to apply basic cover foundation like one step? I have googled but getting confused. Thank you

Off to discover what else I've missed in past 10 years blush

LordEmsworth Thu 25-Aug-16 18:46:22

Well a quick Google suggests that this company bought the rights to it so should be the same thing...

Personaly I like BB & some CC creams, Bobbi Brown is my favourite but I also like Clinique & Erborian. They are liquid though so quite different to apply...

Cheesymonster Thu 25-Aug-16 21:36:36

I just bought max factor face finity compact foundation and love the easiness of it. Look on boots website, it has great reviews.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now