Outlet Longchamp bags- are they genuine?

(13 Posts)
PollyPerky Wed 24-Aug-16 20:50:16

I've found a couple of UK sites selling Cheap Longchamp. Very cheap in some instances. I was looking for a short handled le Pliage and they have them for about £23 but they also have some leather ones for around £36.

Is this genuine or are they fakes?

Littlelondoner Sat 27-Aug-16 14:08:08

Hard to tell with out seeing it. But doubt it very much. If too good to be true. It usually is. Do you have a link?

PollyPerky Sat 27-Aug-16 15:02:53

The leather ones are tiny and the other nylon ones are, I think, just unpopular colours.

here

www.longchampsale.co.uk/

MadameCholetsDirtySecret Sat 27-Aug-16 15:10:34

I seriously doubt it. They are showing current colours - the bilberry large travel bag for example ( which I have from a major retailer and is super).

MadameCholetsDirtySecret Sat 27-Aug-16 15:16:38

uk.longchamp.com/luggage/le-pliage/large-travel-bag-1624089

elliefredericksen Sat 27-Aug-16 15:40:03

A good way to check a dodgy site is to check the english in the customer service sections. Badly translated english means it's most probably of Asian origin and therefore a high chance the products aren't legit. Also there is no telephone contact, only email, to a random email address. Plus I don't know of many high end brands who would use Western Union to take payment.

BringMeTea Sat 27-Aug-16 15:50:15

No they are not genuine.

PollyPerky Sat 27-Aug-16 15:58:26

Interesting! I already have one- it's genuine! - from their Bond St store- and fancied another colour.

PollyPerky Sat 27-Aug-16 16:00:15

Well, the English on their 'About' page leaves a lot to be desired.

WingsClipped Sat 27-Aug-16 16:06:26

If you are looking for cheaper but genuine longchamp bags they have an outlet shop in Bicester.

WaitrosePigeon Sat 27-Aug-16 16:07:26

That's a replica handbag type of website.

jewishprincessofchigwell Sat 27-Aug-16 16:13:27

Not genuine website. If you click on Contact us it will show email address ending @foxmail.com. Also at glance I have found at least 3 spelling mistakes and English is not my first language.

ColintheCrow Sat 27-Aug-16 16:49:29

Fake site. Lots of brands go to the same layout and very discounted prices.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now