That crease under eyes!!

(10 Posts)
IntelligentPutty Wed 24-Aug-16 12:28:55

How to get rid of it. Please anyone....
I using double wear foundation. And powder. No concealer.
Just went to the lop and saw this crease where makeup has not settled properly. And I don't see any way of getting rid!
How do u remove it and stop it happening in future?!?
If only j wrinkles I suppose it would not be a problem but I imagine over time it will only get worse.

wowfudge Wed 24-Aug-16 12:52:33

I use a cotton bud and wipe away any make up in the crease under my eyes. It's just a natural cease I've always had rather than an age related wrinkle.

IntelligentPutty Wed 24-Aug-16 12:56:42

So just remove the makeup from there only.... ?

Nabootique Wed 24-Aug-16 14:44:40

I don't often wear concealer or foundation under the eye but when I do I bake and that stops it from creasing or moving.

IntelligentPutty Wed 24-Aug-16 15:52:13

Oh hh. I didn't think if not putting it there at all!!

IntelligentPutty Wed 24-Aug-16 19:14:13

You bake? What's that!!!

wowfudge Wed 24-Aug-16 20:15:52

I don't know what she means either! I read, years ago, about using a cotton bud on the crease. I wear foundation or tinted BB cream, concealer under my eyes and powder over the top to set things but you don't need make up in that lower lid crease.

WeeM Wed 24-Aug-16 21:45:56

I wear doublewear too and get this. The Estée Lauder woman told me to try using some of the foundation mixed with a bit of moisturiser on the bit under your eye. Not tried it yet though so can't confirm if successful!

IntelligentPutty Wed 24-Aug-16 22:54:21

Thanks. Maybe will try these tomorrow morning. Thanks for advice.

Beautifullymixed Thu 25-Aug-16 01:08:40

Baking is where you apply a substantial amount of setting/translucent powder to the skin where you have applied concealer/foundation or highlighted.
You then let it sit or 'bake' for a few minutes to absorb the skin oils and really set into the foundation and concealer.
The excess powder is removed with a brush.
This gives a flawless, smooth finish to the skin and oh no, doesn't look dry and cakey on my 'maturer' under eye area.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now