What nip fab pads?

(5 Posts)
Kirriemuir Tue 23-Aug-16 20:31:00

Nearly finished pixi glow so was going to try these but there is more than one listed on boots! Help!

joangray38 Tue 23-Aug-16 22:08:44

I didn't like the nip and fab pads compared to pixi glow , they have different levels of gylocic acid in them . The night time one is stronger but I got better results with pixi glow and then pixi pads .

Nabootique Tue 23-Aug-16 23:39:09

The Nip+Fab Extreme Night ones (they aren't extreme and are fine for the day) contain 5% glycolic, the same as the Pixi Glow. The stronger Pixi pads are 20%, I think, and aren't meant for every day use. The Nip+Fab Extreme also have other acids in, in particular salicylic, which is good for congestion. I like them, but I didn't like the Pixi Glow Tonic. Didn't do anything for me.

Kirriemuir Wed 24-Aug-16 06:42:33

Thanks. I'll try the night ones. PG hasn't made a huge difference but has helped with my nose pores and make up application.

NotTodaySatan Wed 24-Aug-16 06:48:41

The Glycolic Fix Daily cleansing pads.

I recently ran out after using them every day for months and my skin absolutely freaked out without them shock. They really really work.

Hated Pixi Glow tonic. It made my skin angry and red.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now