Quality of Asos clothes

(5 Posts)
SheHasAWildHeart Mon 22-Aug-16 19:30:31

Am trying to put together a work capsule wardrobe on a budget. Asos own brand clothing looks really affordable. But I just wanted to know whether it's good quality and durable?

And when it comes to work blouses would you say they need to be 100% cotton, or can be cotton & polyester? I don't like clothing that doesn't "breathe" and makes you feel hot and uncomfortable - if that makes sense!

Judydreamsofhorses Mon 22-Aug-16 20:12:00

I think ASOS is very hit and miss - my understanding is that they use lots of different manufacturers, although that might not be correct. I have really lovely things from there, and have returned things without even trying them on because they looked so cheap and nasty. I also have things in 8/10/12 as the sizing can really vary - thank goodness for free delivery and returns! Personally I am not someone who gets hot and sweaty, so I am not really fussed about natural fibres unless it's knitwear, but it seems to be something that comes up repeatedly on this board with people generally preferring it.

Judydreamsofhorses Mon 22-Aug-16 20:13:14

I'd order a load of stuff and try it - you can send it back and they do click and collect with a lot of corner shops, Spars etc so it's really fuss-free. Quick refunds too.

SheHasAWildHeart Mon 22-Aug-16 20:35:24

Thank you that sounds perfect I like the idea of being able to try things on in the comfort of my own home and then being able to return them quickly!

poppym12 Mon 22-Aug-16 20:39:59

I order a lot from asos. As pp says, it can be hit and miss size and quality wise but I've got some lovely things from there.
The outlet section is good too and the searches can be narrowed down well. I've had some excellent branded bargains via asos too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now