Should I get a fringe?

(4 Posts)
Cakescakescakes Mon 22-Aug-16 18:39:13

Am totally bored of my hair. It's way below my shoulders but needs couple of inches minimum cut off because ends are horrible. Have had layered bits or long side fringe type things for years but now I'm totally tempted to get a blunt fringe cut in and a long bob type shape. Am mid 30's. Two DC. But then I keep thinking will it just be really annoying and in my way all the time??

LolaStarr Mon 22-Aug-16 18:40:41

Go for it! You can always grow it out if you don't like it!

BeBopTalulah Mon 22-Aug-16 18:44:26

I've had a fringe about 8 times in my life. I love having one but it does annoy me sometimes. If you're hot it sticks to your face and you'll find you break-out more often on your forehead etc. Every couple of years I get bored and decide I want it back, but it's so easy to grow out if you get sick of it. Literally a few weeks and you can pin it back like it doesn't exist grin

heehaaw Mon 22-Aug-16 18:50:30

Speaking as someone whose block fringe had, by about 8.15 this morning, split into chunks of curly flyaways with one particularly fetching piece pointing attractively skyward, caused by slight exertion running for the bus & it being every so slightly rainy I would say NO.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now