Lancôme Flash Bronzer for Legs.

(14 Posts)
hollyisalovelyname Sat 20-Aug-16 13:03:46

I found an old ( 5/6 years perhaps) tube in my parents house and used it. It was great- a lovely golden colour with subtle gold flecks through it. Finished the tube.
So I bought a new tube. They have changed the sodding formulation. It's given me a deep reddy brown shade. Just awful!!!
WHY did they change the formulation?
Grrr.

hollyisalovelyname Sat 27-Aug-16 11:39:46

Having to use it as it's bl**dy expensive.
I'd sack the idiot in Research and Development who said 'Let's change the formulation of ......'
You just lost a new customer.
Anybody else use it?
The old colour was lovely and golden and came up almost instantly.

Loraline Sat 27-Aug-16 11:44:36

Glad you've posted this. I'll hang on to the old tube I have even though it's years old. The colour was lovely and very light on pale skin.

hollyisalovelyname Sat 27-Aug-16 12:03:56

Having to use it as it's bl**dy expensive.
I'd sack the idiot in Research and Development who said 'Let's change the formulation of ......'
You just lost a new customer.
Anybody else use it?
The old colour was lovely and golden and came up almost instantly.

hollyisalovelyname Sat 27-Aug-16 12:25:31

I'm looking for a substitute now. Any suggestions for a quick drying golden tanner.
I have Sally Hanson stuff but want a longer lasting tan not just wash off.
Has to be GOLDEN.
I'm pale.

hollyisalovelyname Fri 02-Sep-16 19:09:45

Bump

PollyPerky Fri 02-Sep-16 19:35:40

Rimmel - about £5. You mean the wash off stuff?

Nabootique Fri 02-Sep-16 19:38:17

Do you specifically want an instant one? If not the Tanorganic Self Tanning Oil has really impressed me. I am also pale. This is really subtle, but you can build it up if you use it on consecutive nights. No streaking, nicely moisturising and no transfer.

hollyisalovelyname Fri 02-Sep-16 19:51:02

Polly no it's not a wash off one I want thanks.
Nabootique I think I might have that Tan Organic oil one in my beauty products hoard. blush

Nabootique Fri 02-Sep-16 20:34:37

grin Well that's handy!

hollyisalovelyname Sun 04-Sep-16 20:19:56

Nabootique I did have the Tan Organic in the bathroom cupboard. I'd forgotten I had it.
Yay

April19 Sun 04-Sep-16 20:37:16

I have been using it for years and haven't noticed a change except for smell reduction and packaging...are you sure the one you bought was the same one? I use it on arms chest and tiny bit on face. Love it.

The2Ateam Tue 06-Sep-16 01:08:18

I used to use that, it was great. I still use the face gel which I think may have just been discontinued. Recently brought the St Moritz mouse and love it. Goes on with a colour so immediately look tanned and hasn't gone patchy around my feet and ankles which fake tan always does.

hollyisalovelyname Tue 06-Sep-16 07:03:13

Thank you

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now