LVL lashes

(7 Posts)
Iamtheresurrection Fri 19-Aug-16 21:54:40

Has anyone tried this? Beautician was pushing it but seems expensive if it doesn't work.

CharlieSierra Fri 19-Aug-16 21:56:39

I had them done 3 weeks ago for DDs wedding, she had them too. Fantastic.

itsbetterthanabox Sat 20-Aug-16 00:08:34

Yep it works and looks fantastic.
If you have straightish lashes it really lifts them. Mine looked amazing after. My natural lashes basically point down and are blonde. It made a huge difference and lasts about 6 weeks.

superstaary Sat 20-Aug-16 00:15:34

I had them done twice. First time there was really no difference in my poker straight long lashes and the therapist agreed not to charge as it wasn't effective. 2nd time I tried it as a Groupon deal in a different place. There was a huge difference 3nd time around and I loved the effect. Lasted about 6 weeks. I think skill of therapist plays a massive part if lashes are coarse or resistant like mine. Got another appointment at yet another place as a Groupon type deal and I hope it is as effective as 2nd time

superstaary Sat 20-Aug-16 00:16:42

Mine are costing £29 as opposed to the £60 odd they usually cost

Iamtheresurrection Sat 20-Aug-16 07:52:31

I've got blonde lashes so could to hear it actually works. Think I'll give them a try. (And hopefully not get addicted!)

CatsRule Sat 20-Aug-16 08:55:58

I've had these done twice, first time it was great and the shape lasted for well over 8 weeks. They dye didn't last much longer than a week though but I was still happy with the shape.

2nd time, it only seemed to work with one eye and dome lashes were more lifted than others so I wasn't that happy with the result.

They were done in the same place so I may try somewhere else. I've really long but blond tipped fluffy eyelashes so when it worked it was really good and I didn't need mascara...that's why I had them done for.Summer holidays. I would try it again despite it not working that well this time.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now