nice loafers or similar for the office and black opaques?

(4 Posts)
keeponkeepinon Fri 19-Aug-16 16:29:16

Anyone seen any? I want some nice comfy but smart loafers or something along those lines for my autumn work wardrobe. I wear shift dresses and skirts a lot with opaques so got to be able to look right with these.

Nearlyadoctor Fri 19-Aug-16 18:09:07

I've just bought these as I wear a lot of navy shift dresses and opaque's in the winter. I normally wear quite high heels but as I am on my feet all day have been finding my feet hurt.
They are no where near as clumpy on as they look in the picture.

www.clarks.co.uk/p/26118878 - they also do them in black leather.
Other possibilities may be..
www.clarks.co.uk/p/26109179

www.clarks.co.uk/p/26101101

keeponkeepinon Sat 20-Aug-16 08:03:52

Can't believe that nearly those first ones you linked to are the ones I saw a few weeks ago and am wondering about! I just wasn't sure if they were too clumpy and I'd feel they were a bit too heavy. Even though I like clumpy to some extent!
Posted to see if there were other things about i had missed and am waiting for a discount code anyway!
Are they comfy then? They remind me of some I had a long time ago.

Nearlyadoctor Sat 20-Aug-16 08:46:31

They aren't too heavy and definitely comfy - I did go for the wide fit although I don't have wide feet as I just felt they had a little bit more give. Looking down they actually look quite elegant its from the side pics they have the clumpy look when you can see the heel.
I think they've got a bit of an 'edgy/ trendy' look but that could be because they're so very different for me.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now