Jumpsuits

(11 Posts)
tellyjots Tue 16-Aug-16 21:32:54

I have always avoided wearing these. I feel like going to the toilet would be difficult after a few sherries. And I'm 5'9'' so need a longer leg. But I do like them on others.

Can anyone recommend one?

YorkieDorkie Tue 16-Aug-16 21:41:10

I can't recommend a specific one but I came to share my love of them! Yes they're a pain going to the loo but they look so classic and elegant! Try a wrap one, they're a little easier to get out of. I got mine from a local boutique.

YorkieDorkie Tue 16-Aug-16 21:42:09

I also got a beautiful one from Warehouse a couple of years ago but it's never been worn because it's bright blue, backless and I'm a chicken.

chipsandpeas Tue 16-Aug-16 21:44:20

looks for ones with a side zip or an elasticated style waist and going to the loo is a lot easier

its funny going to the loo and some random asks you to undo their jumpsuit

SpaghettiMeatballs Tue 16-Aug-16 22:47:29

I have one from Phase 8. I love it.

I'm 5.8 and it is a good length on me so I think you'd be ok with a standard depending on whether you're longer in the leg or body.

YorkieDorkie Thu 18-Aug-16 10:05:50

Ooh yes Ph8 have lovely jumpsuits!

tellyjots Thu 18-Aug-16 10:27:43

Thank you all.

I'm a chicken too when it comes to backless.

I'm hoping the excess pregnancy weight will be shed by the festive season so that I can wear backless by then. Not sure what I will to to keep the spaniels ears in check though.

YorkieDorkie Thu 18-Aug-16 19:37:10

I googled some backless options for boobs - there are some interesting shaped adhesive things around so might be worth having a look!

WhooooAmI24601 Thu 18-Aug-16 19:49:39

Topshop's Tall range of playsuits are generally lovely. I've got a few from the last few years and wear them all often this time of year. Never on nights out, though, because zips and playsuits and gin don't mix.

suit2845321oie Thu 18-Aug-16 23:47:05

I avoided them for ages as thought I would look and feel like I was wearing a babygro but I took the plunge and bought 2 in the Zara sale and they are fabulous

CointreauVersial Fri 19-Aug-16 03:57:35

I bought a lovely slinky navy one in the ASOS sale - it was only £13 so I wasn't taking much of a risk. It has short sleeves and wide legs and makes me feel like a 1970s party hostess. I love it!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now