5 day pamper routine

(5 Posts)
winkywinkybumbum Sun 14-Aug-16 15:55:39

On Friday I am meeting my long distance partner for the weekend and I'd like to prepare.

I was hoping that you could help me devise a plan for daily pampering, Sunday to Thursday, to help me be the best I can. I am not naturally someone who pampers, so any hints and tips would be gratefully received. Even down to food and drink to help minimise bloating in lead up will be good too. I tend to bloat with dairy so will be limiting that for example.

Thanks in advance. This should help the days fly past too! flowers wine

spankhurst Sun 14-Aug-16 16:02:14

I would focus on exfoliation and body moisturiser, maybe a bit of gentle body brushing every day, for super soft skin. Mani, pedi, hair removal if that's what you do. Deep conditioner on hair the day before. Face mask one day. Lots of lean protein and salad. Enjoy your reunion!

winkywinkybumbum Sun 14-Aug-16 16:04:34

That is exactly the sort of thing I need. Thank you. I'm going to up my water intake too. I suppose this is mini "princessing" session that I've seen mentioned on here before.

spankhurst Sun 14-Aug-16 16:29:48

It's all good fun. I'm sure your beloved wouldn't notice or care, but I love a good beauty sesh.

winkywinkybumbum Sun 14-Aug-16 16:42:12

Yeah he wouldn't at all. I need something to help these next few days not drag grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now