recommend me a purse please

(13 Posts)
HappyHeart87 Fri 12-Aug-16 16:23:54

My lovely leather purse has given up the ghost so I need a replacement.

Need a coin compartment, space for plenty of cards and preferably a visible card window (for driver's license).

Budget £50 absolute maximum. Would like a durable one that will do me a good few years. Any suggestions?

Tessticklesyourfancy Fri 12-Aug-16 19:21:08

I got a really good one from House of Frazer, it's by Dickens and Jones. Unfortunately I got it last year so they probably don't have the exact same one but have a look at them, mine is quite large with a flap over lots of card spaces, room for notes and a zipped coin section. The only thing it doesn't have for you is the window for your driving license. Mine is a creamy beige textured leather and it looks brand new. It cost around £35.

Oly5 Fri 12-Aug-16 20:06:47

Fossil wallets are fab quality and great range of colours

BikeRunSki Fri 12-Aug-16 20:24:28

white stuff

I got this last year (in teal). It does everything you've asked for and is lasting really well. Just getting nicely worn in after a year.

I love my ted baker purse. Usually get them around £50 in sales?

HappyHeart87 Fri 12-Aug-16 21:55:18

Oooh I love that BikeRunSki - I think I'll go for the strawberry colour. And bonus that it leaves me some money left over to actually put in it. Woop. Thanks all.

Nearlyadoctor Fri 12-Aug-16 22:02:11

I bought this one last week in taupe and absolutely love it. Ticks all your boxes including clear sleeve for driving licence!

www.ospreylondon.com/products/the-large-gaumont-leather-zip-round-purse-6

BikeRunSki Fri 12-Aug-16 22:05:42

I really like it Happy, and I am really fussy about purses.

HappyHeart87 Fri 12-Aug-16 22:17:28

Oh dear. Nearly has opened the field wide up again. Not sure if I'm seduced by it being so significantly reduced though.

LakeFlyPie Fri 12-Aug-16 22:21:18

If you have one nearbyTKMaxx is great for purses IME

Nearlyadoctor Fri 12-Aug-16 22:32:15

I have to say I'm not normally that fussy on purses ( handbags yes) but it is really lovely, amazing quality leather and gorgeous fabric inside.

I do love a good Osprey bag though!

Cheesymonster Sat 13-Aug-16 07:17:42

BikeRunSki that is lovely. Do you think it would fit an iPhone 6plus?

BikeRunSki Sat 13-Aug-16 07:26:35

Cheesy I don't think so.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now