Hair help

(2 Posts)
StarChaser99 Wed 10-Aug-16 20:33:36

I need some help with my hair. I have somehow managed to get to my thirties and still have no clue what to do with the stuff growing out of my head!

My hair is currently mid/long length (down to my shoulder blades) and is poker straight. I am in the process of growing out a sort of fringe (so the shape isn't good).

I work and have a toddler so my hair is either blasted with a hair dryer and left to its own devices or scraped back into a fuzzy ponytail or bun.

It is flat and dull and seems to have no body or volume. The ends are dry and the roots are greasy (when not blasted with dry shampoo) and I seem to be terrible at styling it.

Can anyone recommend some miracle products or solutions (bar a wig) that might help me do something with it.

I colour it regularly (but not excessively) so the colour isn't bad.

MoBro Fri 09-Sep-16 22:21:01

Kerastase do a balancing shampoo for oily roots and sensitised ends which is fab. I would follow it up with their densifique conditioner for adding body. If u need extra moisture, you could get a leave in spray conditioner aswell to just target ends before blowdrying- maybe redken frizz dismiss for your texture.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now